Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where do people find the time????

My life has been relatively quiet lately but I still seem to have a hard time finding time to blog. Good thing there is nothing vitally important to report. My laptop crashed and fried..it's only about 14 months old and I am not a happy camper. I'll be having some serious correspondence with Dell. Good thing the desktop is still fine.

I've been good about going to my water fitness class! The thin, gorgeous black girl, Tamara, who teaches on Tuesday nights makes you work so hard. It's always painful to move after one of her classes -- I don't move Wednesday morning -- I hobble!

Today's blog is because I'm trying to put off cleaning the house. Any excuse to delay it will work for me but I'm running out of things to say so I guess I'll actually go make an attempt at it! Hope y'all have a great day today...our weather is beautiful...hope yours is also.

1 comment:

HP said...

Thought about you yesterday (3/28) and mailed a card to you and Ati.
Helped out last night at an event that will benefit the BGClub. Got home after 11pm. Ugh. On my way to the ballet at Cal State with Amy and Charlotte today. We're having lunch first :)