Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meeting Amanda Higdon!


I can't believe I failed to mention the truly fantastic experience I had yesterday!?! Our PACS department learned we had a Euless resident returning on one of the R&R flights. They rounded up five ladies and off we went to MEET AMANDA! What a great experience that was. I ran into a very nice guy I used to work with, Joe Schneider, who was there with his very high tech camera. I quickly enlisted him to take photos of "our" soldier....she truly is special! After meeting Amanda, our greeters drove her home to surprise her family. It worked as planned and there was a whole lot of boo-hooing. We wish Amanda a wonderful time at home and look forward to greeting her each time she comes home to us again! God Bless You and Keep You Dear Amanda!

No comments: